In this month’s Meet The Members Interview, we sit down with Sergio. To find out what he does for a living what he likes about training at Adapt…
What do you do for a living?
- I provide IT support to all ACT public schools.
How long have you been CrossFitting for?
- Around 10 months +
What’s your favourite movement or workout?
- Everything that has running and the hero workouts. Also enjoy the partner workouts.
What’s your biggest accomplishment since you started training at Adapt?
- To be consistent and not walk away.
What gets you going outside of CrossFit – eg. what do you do for fun?
- Lately, taking care of my new born baby. But I cant wait to go camping again.
How about training goals? Any weaknesses you’re working on?
- Working on handstands and double-unders
- But I am happy I can use my crossfit skills to do this (see pic)
Paleo, Macros, Keto or Vego? What do you do for nutrition?
- Nothing in particular, but I feel so hungry after training.
Fave workout tunes?
- I will propose some latin music 🙂
Do you have any “up until recently” strongly-held beliefs that have changed – eg. you used to believe A but now, you believe B – and why?
- I thought training was only for young people, but I have met a variety of people in the gym across different ages and backgrounds.
What advice would you give to someone thinking about starting CF but is too scared?
- Routines are great and people are supportive