Roll A Dice, Flip A Coin
As it’s a long weekend, we thought we’d do a fun Partner WOD.
For 30 minutes:
1. First – You run 200m EACH (tag team style)
2. Roll the dice to decide what you will both do:
- = Pull ups
- = Power Cleans @ 60/40kg
- = Box Jumps 30/24″
- = HSPUs
- = KB Swings 32/24kg
- = Your choice of any of the above
3. Then you flip the coin to decide how many reps you and your partner will do (share the workload anyhow with only one person working at a time):
- Heads = 10 Reps
- Tails = 20 Reps
4. Smash out your work then go back to 1. and repeat the fun all over again!!
Post Loads, rounds, reps and training notes to comments, BTWB or SugarWOD (on your smartphone) and please fill out the Athlete Stress & Recovery Survey: http://goo.gl/forms/eKCjCCDBm4
Enjoy your long weekend and we’ll see you back in the gym on Tuesday.