New Merch is in!

Wednesday 30.09.15

Effort earns respect.

#represent

Our latest tees, racerbacks, snapbacks and hoodies are in. Make sure you come in and get your Adapt gear.

A: 1RM Weighted Chin up – 8 mins

B: Chipper

10 wall walks
20 back squats @ 60% of 1RM
30 alternating DB snatches @ 15-20 / 8-10kg
40 pistols (FF: 80 air-squats)
50m burpee broad jumps
100 sit ups

cash out: 800m run

Post loads and times to comments.

A: 15kg. Prefer pull ups.
    B: 22:52 (I think?) worked at 50% (45kg) for back squats because I don’t like popping the weight onto my shoulders. Took some convincing to pop it over and then did 20 unbroken to avoid having to do it again. 🙂
    Good sesh!

A. 30kg. Nearly got there with 35kg (but I’m sure I got further than Steve O).
    B. 22:08. RX on everything but the backsquats, where I was perhaps a little soft. In my defence, I plead the fact that Karen and I did a 46km walk in the Blue Mountains over the weekend. My toes and quads may never be the same. Strangely, I’m sure the fact that I trudged up a lot of hills with a heavy pack, esp on Sunday, made my pistols a lot more solid.

A: 10kg – happy with this as it is up from last time by 2kg
    B: I forgot the time, maybe 22:44 or 23:44. Did 25kg (which is about 30%, but I have a bung knee, so wasn’t going any higher). And subbed pistols for squats.
    This was kind of good, but kind of not!
    Happy Wednesday everyone.

• eliza says:

A- chin-ups: body weight, happy with that
    B- 17.31 with my modified stuff. Thanks Craig. Wall walks, squats to box, db snatches 8kg, slam ball, burpees, 25cal

Kinda sore already
    Ta

• Lex says:

A. 10kg, just couldn’t quite finish 11.25. Up by a couple of kgs from last time. If only pullups felt like this!
    B. Quite fun. Wall walks took me forever though. Think it was 24:43 with 37.5 kg

A : managed a pretty solid rep on the orange band. Pretty happy with that!

B: I want to say 1 particular movement slowed me down but realistically, the only ones that didn’t slow me down were the DB Snatch and the Row at the end.

Did 80 air squats, 25 burpees and 1km row instead of run. Also back squat at about 55%. Didn’t think I would finish in the cap but just made it at 28:51