Remember to get your AdaptCF merch order in – before the end of the week…

Tuesday 18.8.15

A: Power snatch max – 15 mins

B: 8 min EMOM
2 TnG power snatches @ 70% of A + 2 box jump overs (30/24″) – this must be fast!

C: 15-12-9-6
burpee pull – ups
OH lunges (on the spot) 20/10

Post loads, times and training notes to BTWB or comments.

Also a reminder to jump on the Adapt Store and buy some merch. We’d love it if everyone could put in their orders by the end of this week so we can get final numbers to the printer for a delivery of goods at the start of September.

adapt vintage tee #omebilt

Coach B

Coach and Owner of Adapt CrossFit

A: 55kg PR – happy with that.
    B: 40kg and 24inch. GREAT FUN!!!!
    C: finished RX in 9:34. ouch this was a mental battle. Seriously didn’t think I would finish the round of 12, then somehow managed to finished the whole thing…. ouch!!!

• Lex says:

A. 30kg, going to give 32.5 a crack next time
    B. 22.5kg and 24 inch. Super fun!!! Focusing on speed meant I wasn’t over thinking every lift like usual… made them so much easier! Averaged 10 seconds, but a few sneaky nines in there as well.
    C. Finished in 9:54 with 10kg plates and jumping pull ups sans box (thank god I’m tall). Agree with Fee – super mental battle, especially when you’re next to Karen just smashing it!

A. 60kg, failed 70kg. Worked with Tim W who can muscle 70kg, so being the shrinking violet that I am, I let him determine the increments. OK, so we both found ourselves going back to 50kg to sort out some poor habits.
    B. Did these at 40kg for several rounds, then 1 at 45kg and 2 at 50kg. I really enjoyed this one, even at the heavier weight. Making it (semi)competitive added to the spirit.
    C. 6:27 RX. Think I paced this one well. Might not have been the best thing for my almost-recovered shoulder. Still, better than trying to string pullups together.
    C.

• tim says:

A) 70kg power-muscle-snatch-press*
    B) 50kg(7 rounds), 55kg(2 rounds) approx 9 secs – Super Fun
    C) 8:03
    * Snatches today were literally so ugly I got told “everytime you do that a kitten dies”

A: 45kg – gotta get my technique back in check
    B: 30kg then 35kg. Managed some rebound box jump overs. So fun!
    C: 8:34 rx. I don’t much like burpee pull ups, the jump up to the bar was pretty ordinary.

Pleased to report I didn’t witness any Tasmanian barking lizards this morning. 😛

• Brendo says:

A: 55kg power snatch. Not quite kitten-killing ugly, but not great either.
    B: 40kg and a 30″ box. Box jumps in lifters were slippery.
    C: 7:18. Was doing strict pullups for the first two rounds because I thought it would be quicker. Nope.

• Elaine says:

A: 35kg and it went up easy ! Then time was up. Was so pleased as I got this, as for some reason I got a bit scared of snatching this weight.
    B: 25kg and did 2 burpees instead – sore heel after the run on the Saturday
    C: RXed got up to 7/9 pull ups (did these as singles, tried to kip them but most of these ended up strict)