Get your #AdaptCF Merch now!

Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 9.03.19 am

Rep one of the finest CrossFit Boxes in the land with the supa fresh 2015 Adapt Corporate Logo (on the front) and “Effort Earns Respect” slogan (on the back)

Head over to our online shop shop.adaptccrossfit.com to get the hook up. Order and pay online (over the next week or so). Ready for pick up in September.

Tuesday 11.8.15

A: muscle-up tech / progressions

B: 35 min AMRAP:

• 10 pull-ups / ring rows
  • 20/12 push-ups (12 for the ladies)
  • 30 air squats
  • 400m run – trust me, that’s better than 40 cal on the C2.
  • 50 double unders

Post rounds and training notes to comments and BTWB

Coach B

A. Haven’t done these for a while so a refresher is useful. Must order some gymnastics ring grips – even a bit of false grip practice and I get blisters.
    B. 6 rounds and 6 pull-ups. Tiring but I enjoyed this one. V drained now though.

• Brendo says:

A: Got muscle-ups, but was good to work on false grip and positioning anyway.
    B: 5 rounds + 30 squats. Finished the squats with about 30 seconds to go – no time for a run, but I did take a moment to strut. Any day I can keep up with Gabe is a good day!

• Elaine says:

A: great fun
    B: 4 rounds + 200m run (heard Ben yell out and buzzer half way around the back). Scaled to 3 pull ups and 7 ring rows (don’t you just love how pull ups are the first to go after a little break). Really happy with this overall as had some great runs on the DUs, managed quick sets of 3 on the push ups and paced the squats. Run as always was the hard thing for me but just shows me how much I needed it.
    Sleep quality was about a 7/10 last night.

• tim says:

A) False grip is really hard (or more accurately I’m really soft)
    B) 5 rounds + 20 airsquats. (single skips)
    Actually enjoyed this one once I found my rhythm but the pushups destroyed me, bench tmw will be a real struggle

A: My neural pathways are blocked for this movement!!!!
    B: Good fun chipper. Got 5 rounds plus 4 push ups.
    Abs are killing from yesterday though… coughing hurts!

• eliza says:

A – Good and interesting
    B – I found this a long and uninteresting workout, lost interest and kinda slowed down and stopped counting, think I did 4 rounds and 10 Cal on AD