“Balls to the wall” Tuesday
A: 12 mins to est. max clean and jerk. -> It’s not a long time so get to your working weight within 4 sets – eg. warm-up @ 3-2-2-1 // working @ 1-1-1
B: 8 min EMOM:
- 2 clean and jerks @ 75% of A -> if it’s super easy: go heavier. If all your reps are balls: go lighter.
C: 3×10 back squat – 10 mins -> go heavier than last week.
D: “Balls to the Wall”
- UB means unbroken
- L means Level (we’ll pick one for you)
- BBI means Burpee Buy-in
- First number (60) is UB wall balls / Second number (10) is Burpee Buy-in, etc.
- L1. UB 60 / 10 BBI (adv)
- L2. 50 / 9 BBI (int)
- L3. 40 / 8BBI (FF)
- L4. 30 / 7 BBI (newbie)
- If you miss a rep, keep on shooting. Just take it on the chin and keep moving. Move better.
- The aim of the game is to go UB at a steady pace. Don’t be frantic or get off balance – you will pay for it.
- If you hate wall balls they will hate you and you will be crushed. Decide that you like wall balls and they will like you – even if you miss a couple -> they will still like you (you just have to work for it)
- This workout is over in 90 secs if you can keep your head in the game. If you loose your shit, 4 mins will feel like forever.
Post loads and training notes to comments and BTWB