Floor Press and Cardio

then 2 rounds of;
15 power snatches @ 50/35kg
30 lunges (on the spot)
60 double-unders;
then; cash out –
10 cal on Airdyne

Post loads and times to comments.

Make sure the wet weather doesn’t limit your training – Get into the gym and get your strength work done for today.

A. Worked with Luke and did bench rather than floor (small 6:30 group today). 3 sets of 3@ 80kg, then somewhat optimistically jumped to 90kg and only managed sets of 2.
    B. Up to 75kg. A little shy of my PB. Really should have checked before we started.
    C. 15:50 RX. Pretty satisfied ’cause 50kg is heavy for me to do 30 snatches. And my DU are (kind of) back. Hated the last 3 or 4 calories on the Airdyne, but still recovered a whole lot faster than yesterday’s WOD.

• tim says:

a) 5×3@100kg bench
    b) 85kg – more push press than jerk 🙁
    c) 17 mins* (50kg, 80 singles)
    Struggled through this, thanks to Mick and Luke for helping me finish it off after the buzzer

• Emma says:

A. bench press at 35kgs
    B. 37.5
    ugh, I have to start bringing a little note book because my brain is mush and I can’t remember two little numbers like the weights I lifted this morning! So these first two may or may not be at all right.
    C. Got to 4 lunges in the second round in nine minutes, then had to finish due to 6.30 wanting their go!

• Alexis Cooper says:

A. Floor press at 30kg
    B. 35kg
    C. Got into the lunges in the second round in 9 mins, but like Emma, had to pull up short due to time. Fun though. Just did snatches from P1 at 20kg.

A. 32kg
    B. 50kg (PB for 2, up from 47.5 last week)
    C. 19:00 FF – way over time, but glad I got to flush the legs out on the Airdyne.

A) 77kg Sets.
    B) 72kg Push Jerk
    C) Finished 15:35. – 40kg Snatches and 80 Singles. I was ready to pack it in after the row… I was not a happy chappy.

• David N says:

Go Lize! The rowing pin-up girl!

A:55kg
    B: 62.5kg
    C: 14:50 FF

• Amelia says:

a) worked at 40kg
    b) 55kg
    c) didn’t finish in the time cap. Struggled to get through 2nd round of snatches. Dropped down the weight to finish. Power snatches need work. A lot of work…

• eliza says:

a: bench press – 40 kg
    b: 47.5kg (although Bianca thought it was 52.5, so I’m not sure)
    c: just went steady