Deadlifts , Pistols & Toes to Bar

A: Power Clean TnG UB triple

B: Deadlifts 5×5 @ 65%

C: 12 min AMRAP
8 Pistols / 12 air squats
16 T2B / knee raises
32 Double Unders / 50 singles

Post loads and rounds to comments. Make sure you record your data over the next 4 weeks either here or at BTWB.

A. 70kg went OK, 80kg failed the 3rd rep. Felt a bit sluggish on these from the outset.
    B. 105kg. I’m shocked to admit that now I’m at a computer I’ve worked out that I did a mere 64.8% of my shiny new 162kg PB from Saturday.
    C. 4rds Rx. Have had to go back to my old rope to get my DU mojo back. Think I cut the rope to short of my fancy speed rope.

• Elaine says:

A: Worked up to 37.5 concentrating on technique, elbows could be faster – could always be faster!
    B: 60kg – felt pretty easy will step it up next time
    C: 2 rounds and 6 pistols – did this Rx with a 5kg metal weight under my heel. Managed to get some really well balanced pistols in, form improved the more I did – overall pretty pleased with how these are coming along. Oh and it really helped when Coach Becca turned the plate over so that flat part faced upwards. Sometimes it’s the little things 🙂

• Emma says:

A. 35 kilos
    B. 65 kilos
    C. Who knows! Did some knees up, did some sit ups when I could not get a bar. Did some singles, did some double unders, did some squats.
    I like knowing what the plan is for the next month and three months, it got me to the gym at 5. 30 this morning when Tuesday is usually my day off.

A: 55kg
    B: 1 set @55kg, 4 sets @65kg
    C: 3 rounds + 6T2B rx (or maybe it was two rounds, I can’t remember). Nice and relaxed this morning – but felt a bit gross (clammy/low blood sugar) part way through.

This was interesting. I went on a long steep hike on Saturday and my calves still haven’t recovered making the warm up a challenge.
    A. 45kg after the second attempt.
    B. 72.5kg
    C. 3rds FF. The air squats were so hard – ha ha. I did knee raises for the first round and sit ups after that.

• David N says:

A: 67kg – (1RM 75kg)
    B: 87kg – going off 1RM of 130kg
    C: 4 rounds (RX). For some reason I was able to string together the double-unders. T2B were 10/6, Pistols – a couple of wobbly ones but got through.

• tim says:

A) 80kg dropped the 3rd rep, 90kg dropped the 3rd rep
    B) 100/110/110/110/120
    C) 3 or 4 rounds doing pistols/T2b/50 Singles (sooo much easier than 32 DU’s)

• KJ says:

A: 65kg felt really good. Was happy with Dropping under a little more than usual . The warm up drill helped with that.
    B: stayed at 65. Well under 65%. But I had a tender back from the weekend.
    C: 6 rounds rx. Pistols were really good tonight – haven’t done them for a while.
    Toes to bar were the best they’ve been tonight (sets of 6 and 5s)

• eliza says:

A- 45kg
    B- 50kg- felt light, haven’t tested 1RM for a while.
    C- did one rd RX, with toes to bar, pistols etc. then switched to pistols, sit-ups and skips. Finished it early, not so great tonight.
    Thanks coach Rosey 🙂

• Brendo says:

A: 80kg like a boss. Ran out of time to try 85kg, but let’s not kid around – that probably would have been the breaking point.
    B: 5 sets @ 90kg. Too lazy to prepare 84.5kg which is my actual 65%, so went with the slightly higher option. I believe this may be a pattern that will evolve…
    C: 3 rounds + 3 T2B.