Pressing, Pull Ups and a Partner WOD

Monday 4.5.15Regionals MapThe 2015 Crossfit Australian Regionals are just under 3 weeks away, have you got your tickets yet?

A. 10 minutes to hit a

• 3RM Strict Press

B. 10 minutes to perform

• 3 sets of 10, wide grip pronated pull ups

C. Partner Circuit

C1. 5 minute AMRAP of:

Rower and Bear Complex @ 50/35kg (FF 40/25kg)

• Power Clean
  • Front Squat
  • Push Press
  • Back Squat
  • Push Press
  • Reset and go again for 2 more sets
  • Timer is the Bear Complex: Perform 3 sets UB then switch over
  • Score is the C2 Rower Cals
  • Rest 1 minute

C2. 5 minute AMRAP of:

• Assault Bike and Overhead Squats (from ground) @ 50/35kg (FF 40/25kg)
  • Timer: 6 calories on Bike
  • Score: Overhead Squats
  • Rest 1 minute

C3. 5 minute AMRAP of:

• Burpees and Box Jumps @ 30’/24′ (FF 24’/20′)
  • Timer: 10 Burpees
  • Score: Box Jumps
  • Rest 1 minute

Post comments and scores to the website

A. 40, 50, single @60, double at 56kg.
    B. 10, 6+4, 5+5.
    C. Teamed with Morton. He did the weights at 40kg, me at 50kg. 60, 35, 65. OH squats were the challenge for me today.
    BTW – didn’t get to post on Saturday. Walked into a Franbush. Pleased to say I fought my way out in 5:41. PB by 1:05. Very satisfied.

I am feeling a little frustrated with this shoulder injury, that just feels like it will never heal. So having everything “subbed” is annoying. Thanks to the coaches for helping out with this.
    A) Due to shoulder injury to dumbbell rows and band stretching of shoulders – Worked up to 20kg.
    B) Floor Ring Rows (Master’s League Standard)

A: 35kg – which is 1RM so I’m ok with this.
    B: used the orange band and busted out 5 sets of 3 – great idea to do this – it is a small weakness, but already am feeling improvements.
    C: worked with Elaine and we smashed out 77 box jumps, 35 OHS and 53 cals. Weights were a little messed up so had to do a few OHS RX + at 40kg – this was hard………

A. Just worked with the bar
    B. All singles focusing on pointing toes/hollow rock.
    C. Worked with Tim. 55, 33, 60 – scaled to 40kg for my back.

A. New 3RM up from 34 to 37kgs
    B. played with master league ring rows – tough!
    C. Worked with Sharyn. We did 36 calories, 40 OHS, 67 step up/jumps on 12 inch box.

• Elaine says:

A. 33kg, thanks for the push Polly up by 0.5kgs
    B. 6,5,5 with an orange band
    C. Fee did the lion’s share on this one – awesome job – 77 box jumps, 35 OHS and 53 cals

A. 30 kg and one at 32.5 which is my 1rm so happy with this as I haven’t got that 1rm out for about a year.
    B. Ring rows.
    C. Worked with Nikki. We got 42 for the rower, 32 for the OHS and 51 box jumps FF at 25kg.

• David N says:

A: A good set of 3 at 50kg. 52.5kg is the new target for next time.
    B: I was worried about straining my shoulder with these so used the orange band, most of them felt really good.
    C: 40kg OHS and bear complex
    30 inch box Jumps. First time I’ve slipped on the box and hit a shin.