Devils Complex and a Ladder

B. Ladder:
200m run / 2 hang snatch @ 50/35kg / 2 T2B
200m run / 4 hang snatch / 4 T2B
200m run 6 hang snatch / 6 T2B
200m run / 8 hang snatch / 8 T2B
etc

Post loads and rounds to comments.

Clearly Tim was just pausing to plan his strategy.
    A. 50kg but failed (in fact didn’t even attempt) last hang snatch. Legs quite smoked from yesterday (lunchtime frisbee didn’t help). Ended up with very tight lower back and rolled out a few times during this.
    B. Went light because of back so did 40kg and T2B. Very pleasantly surprised to get to 2/10 hang snatches.

A) Complex for me Clean, Hang Clean, 2 X Snatch Balance – Finished at 52kg.
    B) 35kg Hang Snatch and Sit Ups. – Got to 7 snatches of round 8.

• Alexis Cooper says:

Love it Ivan! The crossfit version of Rodin’s ‘Thinker’?
    A. 20kg – damn those snatches. Still finding my form on these.
    B. FF 2/8 hang snatches

A: failed 40kg, but got 35kg painfully. Been a tough week, even though a short one!
    B: did RX, but slow. Got to the run on the round of 8….

• Kylie says:

This week is getting me! So sore in so many places…
    A) 25kg. Even added an extra power snatch in there as I failed the TNG full squat snatch but didnt want to waste the attempt!
    B) Did 250m on the rower instead of running and just finished the 6 T2B with 25kg instead of 35kg.

• Sarah Cav says:

A. 30kg
    B. 27.5kg & T2B, got to three snatched in round of eight.
    C. A rowing cash out from Craig for the ten AMers. Great to watch the true grit mind of the athlete come out in Kristy and Ben.
    Had been feeling like I was making progress with snatches and only technique, so was disappointed to have a stiff, sore session with off technique. Some days you ve got it, some you don’t.

• Amelia says:

a. 40kg
    b. 1/8 snatches (RX)

A: 55kg. Pretty happy with that as I’ve only ever completed all reps at 45 before.
    B: Good thing those snatches were quick for me because the rest was pretty slow haha. Finished the run at the start of the 8’s with about 10 seconds to go. (RX) T2b still stuck in singles unfortunately and everyone knows I just plain don’t like running and am not very quick 😉