Max Cleans

C: 12 min running clock:
800m run (record time); then
AMRAP with remaining time:
6 deadlifts @ 60/35
12 box jumps @ 24/20″
24 double-unders

Post loads and times to comments.

Good fun today. Enjoyed the Open but a bit of a relief to have the pressure off.
    A. Failed 93kg twice but I’m still happy. Very, very close to a PB twice there.
    B. 82kg. Not so long ago this would have been a PB.
    C. Run 2:57. Last 3 times I’ve gotten 3:09 so this was a pleasant surprise. Still well off my PB. Then 5 rds and 2 box jumps.

But the highlight of the morning was Tim W making a welcome retun and getting a 105kg clean – and letting the beast out as he stood it up (before sheepishly ushering it back into the cage afterwards).

• A: 50kg (heaviest clean so far). Failed 55kg so wound it back to 52.5kg and still couldn’t get under it. Must stop wasting energy on lifts I know I can do.
    B: 45kg.
    C: Run 4.35. 35kg/20″/Single Unders. Got 3 rounds plus 3 Box Jumps. Really pleased. Pain in my side has gone and the BJs were a pleasure today.

In Townsville, hit up Crossfit 4810 hoping to do a normal WOD, but got hit with 15.5. Couldn’t wriggle out of this one, so gave it a go RX and got 13.37. Then worked on some strict, then kipping pull ups. Great fun.
    Have fun in cold Canberra guys!!!

• Alexis Cooper says:

Felt like an absolute sloth today.
    A. 37.5kg from position 2
    B. 35kg
    C. Think I did three rounds, but found myself out of order on a few occasions… missing the buddy system clearly!

• Amelia says:

A. 62.5 – couldn’t get under 65 fast enough
    B. 55
    C. 3.25 and 4 rounds

Did 15.5….didn’t die! I’m counting that as a win! Aimed for under 20 and got 17:47. Would have liked a faster time but I need to learn to breath while doing a thruster.

Tessa and I decided to do a max clean after 15.5….did 1 rep at 45kg and it was the worst clean of my life, then Tessa power cleaned it and refused to squat. We changed our mind and packed up haha.

Did 15.5 in open gym with Tarryn. IT was actually harder than i expected. Finished in 14:02. Would have gone sub 14, but fell on the ground on 4/9 thrusters. I can tell how awful I looked because Ben was concerned that i had passed out and thats why I fell! But got back up and finished them off.
    And yep, tried to do a clean afterwards at only 45kg, and i dont even know if you could callt hat a powerclean. Pretty sure i bicep curled that off the ground. My legs werent goign anywhere.