hang clean triple + jerk

Just in cased you missed it I posted up an article yesterday on the concept of chunking (cure/routine/reward) and how it works in regard to making your health and fitness habits stick.

Read the article or check out the video below…

Thursday 26.3.15

A: hang clean triple + 1 jerk (any style)

B – RX (12 min cap):

• 50 double-unders
  • 40 sit-ups
  • 30 front squats @ 35/20-25kg
  • 20 push-ups
  • 10 thrusters @ 35/20-25kg
  • 400m run

post loads, times and training notes to comments or BTWB

Coach B

Coach and Owner of Adapt CrossFit

A. Wrist is a bit sore from the heavy (for me) cleans from 15.4 on the weekend, so I sat at 50kg.
    B. Was pretty doubtful about the squats at 50kg etc so I was hoping Ben would agree I should go FF. Don’t know why I thought that! So RX it was and I finished 28s late (12:28). Still recovering.

A) 72kg. Was feeling a bit flat and slow today and just couldn’t catch any more safely..
    B) 10:19 FF. Was please with this, as I was quite intimidated by this workout..

• A: Worked up to 40kg.
    B: FF w/25kg & Single Unders. Timed out on the last run, which I was amazed I got to, so really happy with that! Had fun partnering with the fantastic Lex. 🙂
    Awesome PT session with Coach B beforehand which helped a lot with today’s movements. Super fun warm up too! 🙂

• Alexis Cooper says:

Felt really flat today, so buddied up with the lovely Martina (aka lifting machine) instead of working alone to make sure I still pushed myself. Genius move – thanks M!
    A. 37.5kg. Tried 40kg and got two of the cleans out but couldnt get the third. Drat.
    B. FF with DUs, 25kg for the squats and 20kg for the thrusters. Had trouble stringing more than 6 or 7 DUs together at a time today so spent way too long on that and didnt get the last run in.

A: Left shoulder needed a rest, so I didn’t go overhead, but got 3 x hang cleans at 55kg
    B: 11:13 FF – did rx weight, but couldn’t do T2B or Thrusters, and was quite happy about doing 20 push ups as opposed to 40!
    Good morning!

• Karl Buchhorn says:

A: 100kg
    B: 8:33rx

A: 60kg
    B: 9:30(ish) FF
    C: Massage with Craig – get on it, he works wonders!

• David N says:

A:70kg
    B: 4 T2B (RX). front Squats smashed me but stuck to sets of 5. Dibble unders need work (that’s not a typo)

A: Did power cleans instead for knee. Got the 3 x hang PCs at 65, no dice on the jerk though, Didn’t get a chance to try it again.
    B: Subbed some stuff for knee, did some dealifts and some push presses in there, had 35kg on the bar, finished 10 something.

• Amelia says:

A. 52.5 kg
    B. around 10 and a half mins (sub t2b for sit ups – raw hands)