Snatch Max, Wall Balls & Double Unders

50 double unders

FF:
40 wall balls
40 double unders/singles
40 wall balls
40 double unders/singles

Post loads and times to comments.

A: got 45kg sweetly, however failed my 52kg (three times). Thought I was ready for a max, however did not succeed 🙁
    B: 7:33 RX – happy with this – D/U were really average, breathing hurt a little, but overall felt ok.

• KJ says:

A: 55kg. Failed 61 both times
    B: 6.31 rx

Well on the way in on the bus this morning I crafted a beautiful little post. Bit of drama, bit of humour, uplifting. But then my $@##$ phone lost internet connection halfway through loading.
    So:
    A. 66kg. PB by 1 whole kilogram!
    B. 10:15 RX (ish). The only thing I dislike more than wall balls is thrusters. Nothing about today to change that view. But I did try Steve O’s speed rope. Really helped.

A) Hit 55kg, ran out of time to go heavier – Really focusing on the catch position so was hitting mobility between sets and not wanting to increase weight until it felt comfortable.

B) 7:42 RX – I love this type of WOD – hint hint Dave Castro!!!

I’m quite sure Dave will be reading this Steve, and ready to dispense with the WODs he planned months ago.

• Karl Buchhorn says:

Lots more misses than makes this morning

A: 85kg
    B: 4:50 as prescribed

• A: 35kg. So pleased I got this! Getting quicker under the bar too, so really happy with my progress.
    B: O.M.G. Really… Timed out at 25 Wall Balls in the 2nd round. I was doing DUs 1 and 2 at a time, but figure I’m not going to get them if I don’t force myself to do them. I hated this workout, but loved it at the same time. <3

• Amelia says:

A. hit 47.5kg, so tried for a new 1RM, but just couldn’t get 51kg. had only PR with 50 over the weekend so may have been a tad ambitious. next time though!
    B. 6.59 RX, thanks to Ben for pushing me along this one.
    fun session

• eliza says:

A – Snatch – 30kg, not working to max, practicing tech
    B – wall balls, some double unders and a time, not sure, maybe around 9 – 10mins?
    Thanks Karl