30-30-30

Tuesday 10.3.15

Maddy repping for #fifteenpointtwo teens Rx #adaptcf #girlswholift #effortearnsrespect #crossfitopen

Maddy (14) repping som OH squats on #fifteenpointtwo teens Rx #adaptcf #effortearnsrespect #crossfitopen

For time (18 min cap)

• 30 burpee box jumps @ 24/20″
  • 30 front squats @ 60% 1RM
  • 30 burpee box jumps

FF Option

For time (18 min cap)

• 20 burpee box jumps
  • 20 front squats @ 40/25kg
  • 20 burpee box jumps

Post times and training notes to comments or BTWB (make sure you change your BTWB weight from 60% 1RM to kg to better calculate your power output)

10am session -> Last chance to do 15.2…

Just a reminder to all the folks that are yet to complete CrossFit Open WOD 15.2 that you’ll have to have completed and submitted your score by the end of today’s 10am session. Once you have completed the WOD, submit your scores immediately. Becca has a couple of days to validate your scores but you only have until 11am this morning so #getOnIt!

~ Ben

Coach B

12:20 RX – pretty happy considering I have been sick for a week and a half. Thought I would scale, but then just gave it a go and am happy with doing RX.
    THANKS Sharon for being my buddy today!

Imagine my relief when I saw an awful slog of a WOD but had a built in excuse! I got to the end of 30 burpee box jumps and Kenny came in to tell me that she and Ewen were starting 15.2.”Phew” I said as I walked away from 30 front squats @60kg. Nearly got away with it too.
    Sadly, Ben had other plans and asked them to wait while I slogged it out. Thanks Ben.
    So: 10:47 I think for me.
    And:
    Tahni 123
    Kenny 186
    Ewen 248.
    Proud Dad again this morning. And thanks to the guys who hung around to watch.

• 16.57 with 20″ box and 30kg. It was slow going, but I got there! Thanks for the geeing up at the end guys! <3

Finished 15:18 RX @60kg. – It was solid. Nice to have some longer workouts being programmed. Obviously not all the time. But having the 15 – 20 minute workouts being programmed allows us to get used to the longer slog type workouts…

Ugh. This was evil. Did step ups instead of jumps. Was going to go FF but Tessa pestered me enough to do RX. I thought I finished in13:38 but Tess said 14:38. Tess was in a better state of mind than me so lets go with 14:38.

Haha Tarryn, now I don’t know of the time! You had a rep counter already, I didn’t know I would have to keep track!
      I went Rx at 55kg. Probably should have gone 60kg because I managed then in 3 sets of 10. 13:20 something. Didn’t really take notice of time while I was recovering on the ground afterwards. Had Benny M there to keep me calm and just keep pacing through those burpees.

• Amelia says:

A. 9:09 RX
    really enjoyed today

• Craig W says:

A. 11:31 at 85kg
    Last time we did this (Mid Nov) I think it was 70% (100kg) so kinda pleased it was a bit lighter so I could move through it quicker. Negative split the box jumps I think!

11:30 rx @50kg