Air Force WOD

For time (12 min cap):
20 Thrusters @ 45/30kg
20 SDHP
20 Push Jerks
20 Overhead Squats
20 Front squats

*EMOM complete 4 burpees (start with burpees).

FF: For time (12 min cap):
20 Thrusters @ 35/20-25kg
20 SDHP
20 Push Jerks
20 Overhead Squats
20 Front squats

*EMOM complete 4 burpees (start with burpees).

Post loads and notes to comments.

A: 50kg yeah felt alright
    B: 10:46 RX – ouch! Quite surprised to finish this, so happy with that! Great working with Sarah – thanks buddy!

A) 75kg work set.
    B) Got to the OHS and hit a wall. Couldn’t hold the weight above my head after the push jerks. Worked at RX.

A. 70kg not to bad, 80kg made it but sloppy. My dip in the jerk gets worse as it gets heavier and I get more tired.
    B. So Tim and we’re going to go RX but a bit of communication breakdown and trash talk from the young punk up the back and RX it was. Yuk. Watched Tim get sucked into the burpee vortex of hell so I wasn’t confident. 5 front squats and that was all I had. At least I beat the aforementioned punk.

• A: Worked up to last set of 37.5kg.
    B: FF w/20kg. Finished in 11.40. So pleased to finish! Those OHS almost finished me off, but managed to push on thanks to Karen’s encouragement. Great WOD! 🙂

• David N says:

a) 65kg
    b) FF, 35kg, 15 reps per round not 20 as above – 8 min, shattered! I really pushed those last front squats to avoid doing another set of burpees. I think somewhere between 35 and 45kg next time or move up to 20 reps per round.

A) finished complex at 80kg, cycling push jerks.
    Got both cleans at 85kg but missed the jerk

B) got 8 OHS at the 8th/9th min and hip flexor said no, so I fell onto a roller for 20 mins instead. Bummer considering I was on par to smash my PB by 3+ mins but a PB isn’t worth the injury

• Tim Manning says:

a: 90kg

B: 10:57

awesome vibe to train.

• Karl Buchhorn says:

A: 110KG
    B: 6:25 as prescribed

Well done to everyone who gave everything they had on this workout, really inspiring to watch.

• Kylie J says:

A. 70kg
    B. 11:55 Rx. Made it…..just…tough but fun.

• Amelia says:

A. 52.5
    B. 3 front squats @ RX

A: No dice on jerk at 65kg.
    B: 10:38 rx. Reeeally wanted sub-10, and nearly had it. Checked MyWOD, did Airforce in January last year and in 15mins, only got to 10 OHS. So pretty happy with a massive PR. Awesome to work with KJ for the first time in ages. She smashed it out in sub 7.