Squats, Press and a 6min AMRAP

– then –
  • 2 x ME push press @ 90% of above

Conditioning:

RX AMRAP (6min):

• 7 x L-sit / strict pull-ups/chins
  • 7 x HSPU
  • 7 x KB Swings OH (24/16kg)

FF:

• 7 x Ring rows
  • 7 x HSPU/Pushups
  • 7 x Swings

coops

A. worked at 55kgs, which is way lower than 80%, but concentrated on good form
    B. 1RM is 376, so happy to get a double at 36, especially with a dodgy shoulder
    C. Went with 35kgs, did sets of 8
    D. Ring rows, push ups and OH swings 16kg. 4 rounds and 3 push ups.

A: 70kg
    B: 35kg (which is 1RM, so happy with that), then massive fail for 37.5kg
    C: 32.5kg – got 13, then 14 (first round, I may have hit my chin and got all out of sorts)
    D: Ring rows, HSPU and OH KBswings with 16kg – great workout. Could actually breathe and walk by the end. And I stopped sweating shortly after, as opposed to two hours after!

A. 60kg
    B1. 40kg
    B2. 40kg – 2 sets of 10.
    C. Scaled to regular pushups and ended up with 3 rounds + 5? L Sit Pullups. Pretty happy I was able to do the L-sits

• eliza says:

A – worked at 52kg, need to revisit 1rm i think
    B – 35kg then did one at 40kg, prob should tried 37kg for the 2
    then did 32kg push press for 13 reps, started late as was still putting weights on 🙂
    C – For fun, did 3 rounds, push ups, rings rows, overhead kb 16kg
    thanks Coach Becca 🙂

A: 70kg, felt good, last rep was hard on all sets.

B: 35kg! Stoked as my 1rm is 33kg, I always feel super weak doing strict. Thanks Cindy for convincing me to do 35kg.

C: 30kg. Shoulders didn’t feel right with this movement. Got 6 then 3.

D: 2 rounds plus 3 Rig rows. Did HSPU on first round and for 4 reps in second. Went to failure so decided to finish off that round with push ups.

• Cindyd says:

A: Worked at 65kgs, these didn’t feel great this morning :0(

B: Got a new 1RM @37kg, 2RM @35kg strict press

C: ME push press did these @32kg x 10, probably could have gone heavier.

D: Did ring rows, HSPU, OHS KBS @16kg – did 5 rounds + 5 ring rows.

Fun session, I enjoyed the sledging between Steveo & Craig … very entertaining haha

A) 90kg today.
    B) 2RM – 60kg
    C) 1 Set of 12 and 1 set of 8 @ 55kg.
    D) Deep Ring Rows, HRPUs and OH Swings 24kg – 4 Rounds plus 1 ring row.

A) Worked at 95kg for this

B) Got 2 at 55kg (same as my 1RM?)
    Then into 13 & 10 @ 50kg

C) Got 3 full rounds RX – The same as Coach Craig after I made the rule that it was As Many ROUNDS As Possible (not Reps) – Meaning we drew, there was no winner – but a LOT of laughter in the 10am session, was good fun!

• A. 120kg
    B. 70kg double
    C. 65kg set of 13
    D. 2 rounds +6 L sits

• Ben M says:

A) 90kg it was hard enough the last two sets were sadly the easiest.

B) 60kg double, first set @50 kg only got 5 push press, then did 7 strict press easier for the shoulder.

C) strict pull ups and strict HSPU, didn’t feel like L sits today. 5 rounds and 7 HSPU

A: Worked at 85kg, sadly only about 70% of my 1RM, still easing back in.
    B: Worked up to a double at 37kg.
    C: 2 x sets of 10 at 30kg. (not exactly ME but with 3 of us on the bar, had to cap down)
    D: Ring rows and pushups and OH swings @16kg. 5 rounds and 7 ring rows.