Power Cleans then 13.2
A: 1RM Power Clean
10 min AMRAP:
- 5 Shoulder to OH (52/35kg)
- 10 deadlifts (52/35kg)
- 15 box jumps (step-ups allowed) @24/20
FF weights: 40/25kg – box height as req.
- Shoulder to overhead can be strict press, push press, push jerk or split jerk. As long as you end the lift in a controlled position and feet end under the hips, you can get it up any way you like.
- Standards for the open are that the hips and knees must be open at the top of the box. No jumping up and opening of the hips on the way down.
- This workout is all about quick transitions, for example, you don’t want to waste precious time in a 10 minute AMRAP by dropping the bar from your 5th press/jerk and then resetting for your deadlifts. Try and hold on to the bar and get the deadlifts done straight away. They are the rest portion of the workout and the easiest reps to get!