Josh

Wednesday 17.12.14

The crew cheering on Luke and Peticus at last weekends Adapt Christmas Party!

The crew cheering on Luke and Peticus at last weekends Adapt Christmas Party!

“Josh” – RX:

• 21 OverHead squats (42.5/30kg)
  • 42 Pull ups
  • 15 OHS
  • 30 Pull ups
  • 9 OHS
  • 18 Pull ups

FF:

• 15 OverHead squats (30/20kg)
  • 30 Ring rows
  • 10 OHS
  • 20 Ring rows
  • 5 OHS
  • 10 Ring rows

Post times to comments.

Well, looking on the bright side, as I’d never done this workout before I had only to finish and it would be a PB.
    10:16 RX. I’m pretty happy with that. Started pretty solidly, but down to singles on the pullups by the last round.
    Very proud of Karen today. She went a little lighter in the squats, but did 90 legitimate pullups in somewhere around 17-18 minutes.

• Brendo says:

Machine! I was battling through the pull-ups 2 at a time after a couple of sets of 5. Partly because I’m still a bit torn up from Smash Clash, but mostly because I’m not yet at your level. Nice work!

• Brendo says:

Between my grunts and yells, and Loven’s mantra “Be the rack, Brendo. Be the rack” I battled through Rx in 19:10. Very happy to get a time for this WOD, particularly after losing my sh!t on pull-ups at Smash Clash.

• Sam B says:

Why, oh why did I choose the blue pill? Went Rx, ripped my left hand up, wondering if I should have gone FF. Stopped about 18 pull-ups into the round of 30, as I didn’t want to rip my hands too much for work. I must say, I feel disappointed in that.

Those 42.5kg OHS got tired very quickly!!!

• Elaine says:

Worked with Karen today, always an inspiration and she did an amazing job on pull ups.
    Opted for ring rows but spoke to Coops who convinced me to do the Rx version subbing ring rows for pull ups. Very pleased to finish as I was not initially convinced that I could complete all the OHS (14:43).

• Marc D. says:

I enjoyed this one. My hands not so much. Had to make some running repairs. Completed in 11:23 RX.

• 11:35. I was doing it rx’d, but tore my hand on the last of the 30 round of pull ups and did the last 18 as ring rows. I was really expecting this to be a lot harder, but my hands hurting was slowing me down on this.

• eliza says:

Ouch
    9 mins something FF
    Ouch
    Not doing in a hurry again