Max Clean & Jerk and Annie

Shane dominating the Atlas stone at smash clash 2014

Shane dominating the Atlas stone at smash clash 2014

A: Work up to a Max Clean & Jerk

B: Annie

• 50-40-30-20-10
  • Double unders & Sit ups
  • Prerequisite to complete Annie RX (15 unbroken double unders)

FF Version

• 5 rounds
  • 40 single unders
  • 20 sit ups

Post Loads & times to comments section

A. Oh, it was clean AND jerk? Why didn’t anyone tell me? Another PB of sorts for me – 92kg clean and an abject failure of a 92kg clean. I am still pleased with myself. And don’t worry, the kids will help to point out my failings on this at home.
    B. 6:30. One second off my PB, so again happy with the result. Only one trip up on all those DU so that’s satisfying. situps felt good – until I’d done about 80 of the bloody things. Got to be a battle after that.

A) PB!!! 92.5kg Clean & Jerk – my previous full C&J was 87kg – almost got 95kg (hit the clean and didn’t commit to the jerk)

B) Another PB! 5:01 – so close to sub 5 mins… I snagged double unders about 7 times – so I think i could go sub 5 soon!
    Awesome to work with Ewie whi almost got sub 5 too!

• Sam B says:

A: 72.5kg (previous was 75kg). I felt like I was moving really well this morning, which is the first time in a while I’ve felt that way.

B: And then the wheels came off… Normally I have DUs. Normally, but most definitely not today. I got to 10 DUs in the round of 20 before timing out. Very disappointed!

A: Exactly same as Monday, a 7.5kg PB today. 70kg C&J. Booyah. Got it once with a dirty crossfit jerk. Nailed it a second time with actual legit reps (verified) to prove to myself that I could do it.
    B: Unfortunately, not such a good report haha. White girl can’t jump. Went FF and got 6:47 I think? Didn’t pay too much attention. Thanks for counting my singles Zak haha.

A. 95kg pretty happy with this only 6kg of pr and felt like i was moving really well and heaviest iv done since i was crook.

B. 5 second pb at 7:47

A: 65KG (5kg PR) pretty stoked with this. Struggled at 55, so thought I would not even equal the PR.
    B: 7:29 RX – PR by 15 seconds… maybe shouldn’t have had that breather half way through…. oh well. Great session….
    Thanks coach Craig for the session……