Back Squats then Power Cleans, Box Jumps & 200m Run

Friday 28.11.14

Strength:

• 3 x 10 Back Squats (60-70% of 1Rm)

Conditioning:

RX: 21-15-9

• Hang Power Cleans (60/40kg)
  • Box Jumps (24/20″)

200m @ the end of each round.

FF: 21-15-9

• Hang Power Cleans (40/25kg)
  • Box Jumps

200m @ the end of each round.

Post loads and times to comments.

DONT FORGET! Weightlifting Nationals start today.

Tahni, Loui and Sean are competing in the Weightlifting nationals in Melbourne, The event is webcast and you can check out all the action here.

• Tahni lifts @ 5:15pm Today
  • Sean @ 7:15pm Today
  • Loui @ 11:30am Saturday

Played with Anothony today. This was lots of fun and huge Kudos to Kirsten today was finishing the workout at 35kg.

A) Worked at 80kg for these.
    B) worked at 50kg – Finished the set of 9 Box Jumps but didn’t have enough time to do my run.

• Liv says:

Strength: 3 sets at 72kg (70% of 1RM) – These were tough
    Conditioning: 9:04 Rx Broke cleans into 2 sets each round and did Plyo box jumps – Jelly legs especially on the runs!

• Craig W says:

A. Hit the 3 sets off 112kg
    B. Watched Rosey tear it up in 6.22 RX, I got 6:30 RX
    Great 10am crew

• Brendo says:

A: 60kg for the 3. This was pretty easy – working on trying not to tear up my back.
    B: Worked at Rx+ of 62kg this morning, cos I’m hardcore! 🙂 Actually, was just too lazy to go and get a standard bar, so whatevs. Got to 3 cleans in the last round. I reckon a 12 min cap would have seen me finish.

• kirsten says:

A: worked at 38kg. prob should have done heavier…
    B: finished 9.55 (i think?) worked at 35kg. I am pretty happy with that!

• Annie says:

A.first set @45kg then bumped it up to 50kg for the other sets
    B. 9.30 something RX.
    I really didn’t think I would finish this. Not getting a lot of sleep ATM. Every rep and every step of that run felt like balls. BUT glad I trained, always feel better after.

• A; 80, 85, 90 – hips are still shit. sigh.
    B: I always dread 21-15-9. finished in 9:10 rx with a showlace blowout mid wod. At least I didn’t need to pee as well?

• Cindyd says:

A: 45kg happy with this after the extra work Coach Craig and I have been doing. I controlled the tension!

B: Did this at 30kg in 10:15….at the exact time the timer went off a man walked out of the Asian grocers with his quail eggs under his arm. I didn’t see him until we collided…he’s eggs went flying…I felt bad & offered to pay …. I actually do hate eggs but I don’t intentionally set out to hurt them.

• Bec B says:

A. Sets at 45kg (60%) were pretty good, could go 50 next time.
    B. 9:05 at 25kg, cleans were easy at this weight but I broke them up a bit too much in the first round. Happy to just get some work done today.

• Sam B says: