Handstand Play and Mini Chief

• 6 Pushups
  • 9 Air Squats
  • # 3 times through each

FF

• Scale the power cleans to 40/25
  • Rest as Prescribed

Post rounds and training notes to comments

A. Still no handstands…
    B. Worked with Kylie, she was FF and I went RX, we just finished 13 rounds. Nice to do another workout RX
    C. Stupidly followed Kirsten’s lead and went with two 15kg barbells,400m was REALLY long!

A) Free standing and 1 arm play. Love the development classes!

B) I went RX and partnered with Dave who went 50kg and we finished 18 rds just before the buzzer πŸ™‚
    I had a solo Mini-Chief in my Open Gym plan that I did on Wednesday so I think I’m well and truly squatted out today!

A) Just trying to get my first handstand push up. I can now lover myself down to an abmat without killing myself…Can get back up though.

B) Worked with Sam “Five-0” Bettison at 40kg FF. Finished 20 Rounds.

• kirsten says:

A: working on lowering my head onto plates – getting lower and lower on the pulses!
    B: Polly did FF I did RX – we started the 15th round!
    this was fun!
    HAHA say no to peer pressure Sharon!

• Cindyd says:

A: Played around with kipping & strict HSPU these felt good, handstand holds & wall walks weren’t great, as abs didn’t like it.

B: Worked with Fee, she went rx, I did the power cleans @30kgs. We did 15 rounds 5 push ups. Really pleased with how my push ups felt, compared to the last few weeks, small gains.

Great working with Fee, we had plenty of laughs, choice words, sweat & burps. Btw if anyone wants to learn how to power clean using safety grip, give me a shout, happy to demo πŸ˜‰

• eliza says:

A – 4 pullups πŸ™‚
    B – FF = 16 rds, for fun and it was a delight. Thanks Monesha
    C – a lovely walk around the block with a weight of some kind
    thanks coach sean πŸ™‚

A. Managed to hold some free standings for a couple of beats and starting to find the sweet spot.

B. Worked with paul got through 17 rounds + 4 pushups.

A: HSPU kipping off the blue thing. Some one arm holds (Didn’t go for the crutch grab like Steve-o though)!
    B: yeah what Cindy said. Awesome to work with her and hang out with the 5pm crew.

• A) Worked on deficit HSPU. Got 3 with 3 plates each side.
    B) Team with Ewan. We got 20 rounds.