OHS and Pullups

Strength A:

• 2x snatch grip deadlift + 2x hang snatch + 1 OH squat

Strength B:

@ 40-50% of A

• B1: snatch into 8 UB OH squat // rest 20 sec; then
  • B2: snatch into 7 UB OH squats

— repeat 4x (for a total of 60 reps)

Conditioning:

RX version (10 min cap)

• 50 pull-ups for time:

— everytime you break: 25 air squats

FF Version (10 min cap)
5 rounds:

• 15 ring rows
  • 25 air squats

Post reps, loads and times to comments.

A: 35KG – then failed 40kg – not sure what happened there
    B: 25Kg – this was good. I like!
    C: FF version – finished, not sure what time though, because we were shunned to the back room πŸ™

• David N says:

A: 50KG (30,35,40,45,50)
    B: 30kg (60 OHS)
    C: 8:54 (10,10,7,7,9,8)/125 Squats

That’s a lot of Squats.

A. 35kgs
    B. two rounds at 25kgs, was fun until my sore calf got too tight again
    C. FF but subbed squats for step ups onto 20inch box, finished in 8.40

A: 40kg, then some single snatches at 45kg
    B: 25kg
    C: 2:50 rx with 50 squats (15, 15, 20)

Worked with Dave N this morning. πŸ™‚

A: 55KG (30,35,40,45,50, 55)
    B: 30kg (60 OHS)
    C) 6:2x (Can’t quite remember) FF – 5 Round Ring Rows and Squats.

A) got 50kg before my wrist played up.
    B) 1 set at 30kg, the rest at 35kg – need the constant reminder to stay on my heels!
    C) 3:31 rx – 20, 15 then a really hard 15!

• Craig W says:

A. Hit 80kg for the complex, felt better the heavier it got. Managed to hit some good catch positions (yes I nodded!)
    B. All completed at 50kg
    C. Two sets of 25 reps so only had the one set of 25 air squats!

• A; 72kg for the complex – felt so got I went for a 1RM and got a 2kg PR. 82kg, and was underneath 85 several times. No Bingo tho.
    B: 5:08 – Didnt really think my butterflies were on the ball today – but I had decided to spice it up before I started – waited til the 10 mins was up then restarted with 10 muscle ups with a 50 squat buy-in for coming off. 6:36.

• KJ says:

Am under strict instruction to have no impact movements (after a calf muscle tear.)
    So worked on my strict press in open gym this arvo. Previous 1rm was 52kg. Came in pumped to smash out a 55. Got 57kg πŸ˜‰ ….happy with that.

A: 50kg. Felt good so probably would have gone for more of we had time.
    B: worked at 30kg. Just above prescribed but felt like the right weight. Plus that’s what Ben M was doing πŸ˜‰
    C: FF option. Finished 7:47 or thereabouts