A: 15 mins to est. TnG (touch n’ go) power snatch double + 2 OH squats
B: 3×10-15 UB (unbroken) hi hang (full) snatches @ 50-60% of A
- girls: if your 50-60% is 25kg or more -> 10-15 UB hang power snatch
- guys: if your 50-60%40kg or more -> 10-15 UB hang power snatches
B Notes: try to focus on the following as you hit each set:
- rhythm -> are you hitting your positions and cycling through the reps smooth and efficiently? Or is your bar path getting out of shape/sync and throwing you all over the place?
- cardio response -> Is this gassing you out and if so at what point – do you hold your breath?
- grip strength vs mental toughness -> As your grip starts to fatigue what happens to you head? Do you get frantic (and start to carry on) or stay composed and adjust your body position to accommodate – eg. drop lower under the bar….
C: RX Box Jump Annie
- 50 double-unders / 21 box jumps @ 24/20″
- 40 double-unders / 18 box jumps
- 30 double-unders / 15 box jumps
- 20 double-unders / 12 box jumps
- 10 double-unders / 9 box jumps
— RX Prerequisites: 15 UB double-unders
C: FF – Box jump Annie
- 80 single skips/ 21 box jumps
- 70 singles / 18 box jumps
- 60 singles / 15 box jumps
- 50 singles / 12 box jumps
- 40 singles / 9 box jumps
FF Notes: Would really love you guys to work on [rebound] box jumps -> so pick a height that allows you to do this…
Post loads, times and training notes to comments -> This is a great way to start the week -> pretty stoked with my 5:30 and 6:30am crews this morning -> top work guys!