A – Nate (RX):
- 2 x Muscle ups (jump-through MUs are allowed – but only if the rings are higher than your eyebrows)
- 4 x HSPU
- 8 x OH kettlebell swings w/ 32/24kg
compare to 20.8.14
A – For Fitness (FF)
- 2 x Strict pullups
- 5 x Push ups
- 10 x Russian (shoulder height) kettlebell swings
FF Coaches notes
- pull-ups: If you need to use a band -> pick the smallest band possible. The aim of the game is to develop your strict pull-ups in an attempt to move closer to one day being able to perform muscle-ups… semi kipping your pull-ups on super-fat bands does not achieve this.
- “How heavy should my kettlebell be?”: pick a weight than will allow to to perform all your swings unbroken, with poise.
- Amount of work required: 10-15 rounds.
Post rounds and reps to comments.