a nice day for a run…
A: 10 min Handstand play – static holds, freestanding, walking, HSPU tech
B: 5 min AMRAP:
- 3 muscle-ups – scale: 3 burpee pull-ups
- 6 shoulder to OH @ 60/40kg (any how)
- 9 lateral bar burpees
— rest 5 min
5 min AMRAP:
- 4 hang cleans @ 60kg
- 8 HSPU
- 12 OH KB swings w 32/24kg
— rest 5 mins; then
5 min running clock:
- 800m run; then w/ remaining time:
- ME T2B
Post training notes, loads, rounds and reps to comments
Q&A Session: The Adapt Program, Alternative Competitor Programming and making the best of Open Gym
This coming Saturday @ 9:30am (after the 8:30am session) I’ll be running a bit of a Q&A session on:
- The current [Adapt] 6 week cycle (our Current Programming) w/ explanations of what we’re working towards and what I’m trying to achieve with you guys.
- Competitor Programming – w/ explanations of a number of different programs and the current direction we’d like our athletes to take (for people looking for extra volume) and the best way to go about it; and
- Making the most of Open Gym – where we’ll explain the benefit of following a personalised, specific program for individuals that works in tandem with our existing 6 week cycle.
If you’re interested in attending or you’ve got some questions/topics that you’d like us to answer/cover, please let us know in comments.