“Nasty girls”

Or

“Nasty Girls”

3 rounds

• 50 squats
  • 7 muscleups
  • 10 hang power cleans 60/40

Post times and notes to comments

• Heinex says:

A) 12:30 with jump through M/Us.

I would have liked to try the version with the pistols (no, really I would) but with a sore kneee I went for Version 1 with jump-ups. 10:44. Pretty sure I wouldn’t have gotten anywhere near finishing version 2.

Very full gym this morning – a few people squeezing in a last workout before heading down to regionals. We’re going down just for the Saturday – really looking forward to it.

Version 1 (with push ups cause I am broken) – 12:42 (or 13:42 – I cannot remember).
    First session in almost 2 weeks – what a struggle – I even stumbled whilst standing up listening to instructions for the workout…. glad I have two days rest now! phew

By the way…. I am SUPER IMPRESSED with everyone’s PRs and PBs recently. It has been really inspiring to read about them! Good work crew πŸ™‚

6.30 am was pumping this morning. Such a good vibe and it was great to see so many people push themselves and get through the 3 rounds.

Got through 2 rounds and 11 squats, version 1 with assisted muscle ups with feet on the ground. Was super happy to get through 2 rounds as I had to break the 40 kg power cleans up to singles.

My legs hate me now.

• Nikki says:

Yay I finished this one (V1) at 12:49, although I scaled down.
    I did 14 pushups instead of muscleups (because all the rings were taken, otherwise I would have soo been able to do them. haha jks) and 30kgs cleans. πŸ™‚

10:29 – Went for the original, version 1 – using jump through muscle ups (on tip toes)
    Cycled through the cleans by stringing them together – 6&4, 5&5 and unbroken on last round.
    Squats are squats, just keep moving
    Looking forward to watching the awesomeness at Regionals this weekend πŸ™‚

• Craig W says:

Enjoyed today’s session a lot, went for V2 and got managed 1 Round + 60 (finished with 3 Hang Cleans). Happy to be able to hit pistols and muscle ups again thanks to treatment from Rachel! Now in route to regionals to see the best smash it out for a top 3 place!

• Mark says:

A great idea to do a Regionals workout, this was lots of fun! I took a run at V2 (but scaled hang cleans to 60kg). Made it two muscle ups into round 2, so looking forward to comparing this with the regional athletes efforts.

• Kylie says:

Version 1 – finished in 14:09 with assisted muscle ups. Squats were hard (like always) plus I was pretty sore after the week of training. Happy to have finished. Bec and I are heading up for the day tomorrow too πŸ™‚

Did v1 with the lower jump throughs and only 50kg on the bar (to give my back a rest). Didn’t check out my time – oops. Was a fun session.