“Cindy”

Saturday 03.05.14

“Cindy”

• AMRAP 20 min
  • 5 Pullups
  • 10 Pushups
  • 15 Squats

Post rounds and reps to comments

sean

• David N says:

13 rounds + 2 Squats.
    Pull ups mostly 3/2 with a few sets of 5
    Push ups 3/3/2/2

What an evil woman Cindy is – an hour and a couple of pancakes later and I’m just coming good.

Must apologise for going first and then bailing out. Ewen has been on school camp for over a week and got back at just before 8:00am. Strangely, we have all been looking forward to having him back.

Anyway – 17 rounds and 4 squats. Bit shy of my PB (20 and a bit) but I had nothing left. Bloody push ups get hard quickly. Thanks to Ben for countingy reps and providing encouragement.

Finished 13 Round and 3 Pull Ups using a “blue band” – The pull ups were a bit of a killer.

• Karl Buchhorn says:

20 rounds for me today, not the best I’ve done but happy with the effort considering where I am at with my training right now. Always a tough workout this one, will be sore tomorrow. Happy weekend

Finished 17 rounds absolutely stoked with that especially since I did this less then a month ago and only got 15 rounds

• Mark says:

14 rounds + 1 squat. One set of pullups were butterflies, but still getting the technique down. Push ups were the limiter.

• James says:

15 rds and change. Butterflies felt good which was the biggest thing I was working towards for this one. Good job Tom on smashing out 11+ rounds!

9 rounds & 2 pullups
    First time to do Cindy Rx, kipping pullups is something new for me with volume so really happy that I paced it well and kept each round consistent. Thanks KJ, Coach Becca and Annie. I really enjoyed it.
    Last time I used an orange band last time and managed 11 rounds & 1 pullup

• Tom R says:

11 roound 5 pushups. Great to work with James who smashed it out. A visitor from Blue Mountains Hugo was doing it next to us and was going like a dynamo. Pretty inspiring stuff