OHS then WallBalls, KB Swings, Situps and DU

• Heavy triple OHS

Conditioning:

30-20-10

• Wall ball
  • KB swing (32/24kg)
  • Sit-ups
  • 2 x Double unders (60-40-20)

Post reps, loads to comments or TotalWOD.

A. completed set of three at 40kgs, then did one at 45kgs which is a new 1RM!

B. got to 25 double unders in the first round, but rx so happy with that!

A: 40Kg. Felt solid. Would like to have tried 45kg (but was actually surprised I got to 40, so ran out of time).
    B: FINISHED RX – super stoked to finish a workout RX within the timeframe. Did it in 10:34. Biggest struggle was breathing – had to suck down my puffer a couple of times.
    Was almost going to decrease the KB weight (due to an injury), then had to punch Coach Coops a few times (just because he deserved it)and realised my injury was not that bad after all! Thanks Coach!!
    This was a really good fun work out.
    Great welcome back to crossfit after 5 days out of the box!

Awesome working with Tim this morning. Pretty sure he was saying that’s the best he’s gone at DU’s – nice work mate!

A) Got the triple at 65kg and managed to keep form pretty well. Was getting nice and heavy but didn’t go to max as instructed.

B) Wow stoked to have actually finished this one right before the buzzer – thanks to Coops and Tim yelling at me. Wall balls still suck, but wasn’t expecting anything new there. I wasn’t too far off doing all my DUs unbroken as well (my shoe laces came undone around the 57 mark in the first lot)

• Mark says:

A: Only 35kg today. I was playing around with positioning my wrist better, to try and reduce the strain, with some tips from Coops. Ran out of time to go higher.
    B: Finished the set of 10 wall balls. Did these in sets of 5 mainly, and fairly consistently, so happy with that.

• Heinex says:

A) 70 flet solid. WIll go for 75 next time.
    B) 11:45ish RX. (+paid 10 burpees)
    Coops- When wall ball hits the roof it is definitely above the line! Surely even you can see that from your oompaloompa view point. ๐Ÿ™‚

A. 25kg – need to back myself more in these.
    B. Finished the set of 20 wall balls, but I accidently did 30 DUs instead of 60 in the first round.Oops.

• Sam B says:

A: Worked up to 50kg, felt solid.

B: finished sit-ups in second round. I need to work on accuracy with my wall balls – lots of wasted reps.

A. Only went upto 60kg felt pretty easy but my shoulder was being a bit funny so didnt go heavier.

B. Was 4 du into the last round when the buzzer went so I just finished it off. Really liked todays wod tried to keep the wall balls in bigger groups which worked well for the mpst part

• Kylie says:

A: 30kg. Got to the bottom of 35kg and actually felt solid but decided I didn’t want it and dumped it… feeling mentally a bit weak lately especially with OH stuff.
    B: Got to 6/10 KB swings Rx. DU’s were inconsistent and ate up my time, was really hoping to finish this one.

• Leanne says:

Feeling happy and strong today๐Ÿ˜Š

3RM @27.5kg solid

Coach Sean suggested I put my lifting shoes on since I was lifting… And increased my 1RM by 5kg ๐Ÿ˜œ(could of got more but wrists were starting to hurt )

Ran out of time and ended up finishing the round of 20 KB.
    Havnt used a 24kg KB for a while and it was H E A V Y… Thanks to Faz and the boys ( Nathan, James, Matty…??) for making sure I hung on and went unbroken on the 20!!

A: worked up to 45kg, 5kg more than last time! Last rep lost a bit of balance as I came up (keep leaning forward on my toes) so I decided to try again but I failed on the second rep.

B: this one beat me today, really felt the fact I had last week off and ate way too much chocolate. Finished the KBS in second round.

A: Shoulder feeling better today so worked up to 50kg (current 3RM oops, shoukd have added 2kg), tried 55kg twice but only got out 2 reps. Hard to stabilise overhead, tried narrowing my grip as it got heavy.. seemed to help.
    B: 10:05 Rx
    Tough workout and a lung burner, felt sick a couple of times ๐Ÿ˜€
    Wall balls ok, swings felt heavy – hammie burn, got a breather on the situps, DU were variable depending on fatigue ๐Ÿ˜‰

• James says:

A; 75kg 3rm, 80kg 2rm. Feels like it was ages since Ive done these. Love OHS.

B: 9:33. Nathan, Tim and I all finished within 4 secs, great battle between those two!