Saturday Team WOD

Saturday 5.04.14

In Teams of 3 complete the following (40min time cap):

300 Double Unders (min 10, max 30 at a time)
200 Overhead KB Swings (24/16kg)
100 Pistols (alternating)
80 HSPUs
60 T2B
40 Forward Rolls
20 Wall Walks

Coaches Notes:

Communication is the key! Always talk to your team mates, let them know where you are at, how many reps you have to go for your set and be ready to go when it’s your turn. The work load doesn’t have to be split evenly – if you are better at HSPU’s then do more work when it’s your turn. You may struggle through another movement (eg. Pistols) where another team mate can do more.

• Coach B says:

Stoked to train with my daughter: Mad this morning. Helped each other out with the pistols but managed to get the whole schebang done as a team of 2 #futureBeast

Trained with Tom and Kathleen. We worked really well as a team! I feel like I let the team down a bit with my double unders and HSPU, and Kathleen took a few extra wall walks. Otherwise work was shared evenly, and we finished in 28:46. Great workout!

34:34 with Mark and Nay. What a wonderful workout!
    I loved it. We had good fun. Evenly spread the D/Us, KB swings, forward rolls and wall walks. Then Mark helped us out a lot with T2B and pistols! But what a great fun way to start the weekend. Nice work crew!
    Thanks Coach (Becca) for the tips with HSPU… helped SO much

• Mark says:

Thanks Fee – great working with you and Nay too. Really good workout. Forward rolls messed me up today more than usual. And the day after my calves know about the double unders.

I also trained with my child. I suppose Ewen did OK. We teamed up with Anthony and knocked it over in around 27:30. Good fun to do a team effort with really varied movements. Doing T2B brought back some Open memories.

Kind of envious of the guys all doing Spartan Race today.

11 October – come and join for the 14km version! It was great fun, can’t wait to do it again!

• eliza says: