A fair few people have been starting to ask what’s going on with Adapt “Dirty South” or our new Phillip location. Well we have some good news and we have some bad news. The bad news is that we pulled out of the Phillip deal and the good news, I’d even call it unbelievably fantastic news is that something much, much better came up…
Pulling the plug on Phllip
Negotiations for the Phillips space started over 5 months ago and from the beginning the owners/real estate agent never really came to the party. Many things we’re promised but never made good on and after a firm final offer from us both parties could not come to a mutual agreement. Dealing with so much hassle before we became a tennant pretty much summed up what we would have had to deal with on a monthly basis so Becca, I and the rest if the coaches breathed a sigh of relief when all the BS finally ended.
The bad news: If you’ve been waiting for Adapt to open up a southside locale – we won’t be – sorry guys 🙁
Unbelievably better news
Without saying too much, I will say that the replacement plan for Phillip fast tracks a three year plan I had to create a new space for Adapt peeps, a space so rad – you guys won’t want to leave. At this point all you really need to know is that plans for Adapt version 2.0 will include:
- new open gym access – missed a workout? Come and do it in dedicated Open gym hours
- more personal training/1:1 coaching opportunities – want to be able to do PT while group sessions are running? Yep – we got that covered now…
- Separate Competitor stream programming – a plan to get our guys to next year’s Regionals. A reward for the guys who earn it
- an expanded CF Teens program – creating future CF beasts starts with the kids
- new purpose built treatment rooms – chiro and massage – test and re-test with direct access to gym facilities
- member espresso bar and lounge – yeah you’ve seen the chesterfield… another one’s on the way – so bring on the cigars, smoking jackets and bottles of whisky (OK so no cigars…)
- new crossfit merch store – new #AdaptCF training wear (partnering with a rad new brand)?!
A couple of our peeps already have a small idea of what we’ve got planned and although our new plan won’t include a southside location, the people that do know what we have planned are pretty dang excited from what I’ve told them.
Watch this space and get excited because things will be happening sooner than you think…