Crossfit Games 14.4 is a Chipper
Crossfit Games 14.4 is a 14 minute AMRAP consisting of:
- 60 Calorie Row
- 50 Toes To Bar
- 40 Wall Balls (9/6kg to a 10/9′ target)
- 30 Cleans (61/43kg)
- 20 Muscle Ups
- If you complete the 20 Muscle Ups within the time cap you start back at the rower
- Don’t blow a gasket on the Rower.
- Break up your T2B EARLY! Don’t be a hero!
- Rest on the Wall Balls by resting on the wall with the ball on your chest.
- You’ll possibly be too smoked on the Cleans to touch ‘n go so consider singles with very short rests.
- Muscles you either have or don’t, there is no half way with this movement.
Tips from the coaches here on our YouTube video:
Make sure you post your scores to the Crossfit Games site as soon as possible and then to the comments section! Good luck