A: 12 minutes to build to a heavy complex of:
- 2 hang cleans + 1 jerk
B: 10 min AMRAP
- 5 shoulder to overhead, 85/55kg
- 10 burpees
- 15 box jumps, 24/20 inch
*shoulder to overhead should be heavy but able to be completed in 1-2 sets maximum
Post loads, rounds and training notes to comment or if you’d like to try the totalWOD (App Store and Google Play Store) (I’ve created today’s workout in it) check out how to use it in the video below:
Why use totalWOD
WOD tracking – post results from your smartphone
- Search WODs and PRs by name or movement
- View videos for all Crossfit.com WODs and movements
- New improved WOD Creation (if you’re doing you’re own thing)
- Search WODs and personal records
- View and post results from Adapt CrossFit
- share them to social media (Facebook and Twitter)
Book into classes – from your smartphone
The mindbody integration of totalWOD allows you book in for upcoming classes (within the app you will be asked for your MBO credentials too – it’ll ask you once and remember your detail from that point on)
Booking in via totalWOD also gives you the ability to see who else is booked in for the class and this is great if you like to compete and compare results with your mates.
I’ve been having a play with mindbody Connect (another smartphone app) to book in for our sessions but we haven’t quite sussed it out yet. If you can book in and post results from 1 all-in-one app then totalWOD’s scored some points there?
Logging into the totalWOD app
- Username – your first name and last name – eg. Ben Warren
- Password – please contact me (call 62519248/sms 0407900795/email) as I have a list for a passwords
Ryan and Alissa are working really hard to make this work for us. If you have any questions let me know and I’ll do my best to get you started.