15 minutes AMRAP:
30 Double Unders
20 One Arm Kettlebell Snatches (10 each arm)
5 L Pull-ups
Post total rounds.
Whole30 people it's almost over?!
Well at least for the people who started on 1 January… It's been an absolutely incredible month with some incredible results. Personally I've learnt a heap about myself and what it takes to 'dial things in' for optimum physical and mental results. I've experienced the highs and the lows (getting off the crack – I mean sugar that is…), I've come close to losing it several times now and throwing in the towel but either Becca or someone else I know has kept me honest and in the end it's so been worth it…
I was over on the Whole30 blog (where I've spent quite a bit of time over the past month) and came across one of their ' 10 Things I Learned While Doing the Whole30' by Vicki Douglas…
Ten Things I Learned While Doing the Whole30
- I can live without Diet Pepsi
- I miss cheese
- If you decide not to eat something, you turn into a contestant on Survivor and all you think about is food
- Peer pressure is always the reason I will do something I don’t want to do
- In the end, it is my competitive willpower to prove I can do something for myself.
- I have learned which of my knives are sharp
- Three cutting boards are sometimes not enough
- It is possible to grocery shop at three different stores on the same day and still need to go to another one
- I can hit a piece of cake by accident and not lick the frosting off my hand
- I like when my husband calls me a hot MILF
Perhaps you have a list of 10 things you've learned while doing the Whole30 this month, or perhaps you have 5 but we'd like to hear from you. Post a comment or two listing the top 5 things you've learnt on your Whole30 journey this month…