fight gone bad
It's been absolutely ages since we ran 'Fight Gone Bad' so we're opening up tomorrow night's boys session to the girls as well and well, it's on! This is a classic CrossFit benchmark WOD so if you haven't already got a FGB score it's gonna be a great opportunity to get a one or set a new record!
What is fight gone bad?
3 rounds of:
- Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (for reps)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (for reps)
- Box Jump, 20″ box (for reps)
- Push-press, 75 pounds (for reps)
- Row (for calories)
- You move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of “rotate”, the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.
We need a minimum of 10 people to make this work. Because we only have one rower we will run 5 people at a time (with 5 others counting reps and keeping score) Please get back to me and let me know if you can make it – It's gonna be awesome! Still not sure what we're talking about – check out the video below…