Term 1 2018 now enrolling
To enrol in Term 1 2018 please use the contact us page or give us a buzz on 6251 9248
Adapt CrossFit Teens is a strength and conditioning class designed exclusively for teenage athletes (12-17 years old), and teenagers wanting to learn a new sport or train like an athlete. We combines age-appropriate weightlifting and gymnastics with high intensity training to deliver optimal fitness and performance.
We teach proper weightlifting techniques to enhance strength and power, and also focus on basic gymnastics to increase agility, mobility and flexibility.
Adapt CrossFit Teens is ideal for any teenager looking to get the edge over their competitor in their chosen sporting field. In addition, it is a great way to get your teen into the habit of training and maintaining good healthy habits.
The benefits of Adapt Teens
- Learn correct technique from qualified coaches in a safe environment
- Improved sporting performance
- Improved strength and endurance
- Strengthen the mind, and improves life skills such as focus, perseverance, dedication, motivation, and goal-setting
The classes are designed to help foster great sportsmanship where the workouts can often be completed as a partnership not only as an individual. Teens are encouraged to be motivating to other athletes and encourage each other through their workout.
Classes are set up to include a warm-up, skill training, workout, stretch.
Teens are run in conjunction with the School Term. Our first session for Term 1 is on Tuesday the 6th of February.
- Teens classes (12yrs – 17yrs) run Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 3:30pm – 4:30pm. Cost is $220 per term* (program runs for 9 weeks)
*to be paid by the end of Week 2 unless otherwise arranged. Missed sessions cannot be made up as these classes are our only Teens classes available
Please speak to Rebecca on 6251 9248 or use our Contact Page if you would like more information.