The group dynamic – you either get it or you don’t.
- The power behind what we do lies in the community.
- You train together. You shed blood, sweat and tears together.
- You compete together. You win together. You fail together.
- When it’s over, you share stories together.
- Life wasn’t supposed to be done by yourself. The same goes for Adapt.
Sean checking form during one of back squat sessions…
The ‘Filthy Fifty’
- 50 Box jump, 24 inch box
- 50 Jumping pull-ups
- 50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
- Walking Lunge, 50 steps
- 50 Knees to elbows
- 50 Push press, 45 pounds
- 50 Back extensions
- 50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
- 50 Burpees
- 50 Double unders
Post times and training notes (including scaling) to comments.